About Confident Cannabis
At Confident Cannabis, we’re solving the biggest problem in legal cannabis: wholesale trade is way too hard. Thousands of businesses buy and sell from each other every day, but no one knows what’s being made, who makes it, or what it’s made of. Plus, the compliance burdens to transact are cumbersome and getting worse.
To solve this problem, we’re building the only online B2B wholesale platform used by verified legal/licensed businesses to discover & market inventory tested by third-party labs, with the deepest supply and most-robust compliance and logistics management features in the industry. For the first time, legal cannabis producers, processors, distributors, and retailers can confidentially and securely find what’s being made, who makes it, and what it’s made of. Nationwide. In real time.
Confident Cannabis empowers thousands of producers to stand out from the crowd to sell more at higher prices, and helps thousands of manufacturers & retailers cut through the clutter to buy exactly what they need when they need it – all with automated compliance features built right in.
Build and lead our inside sales, account executives, and client success organizations. Grow team from 4 people today to ~15 people by July. Wholesale rollout in 1-2 new states per quarter in 2019. Looking for player/coach who can hire, motivate, and train their team, but also get hands dirty and act when necessary. Reports to Co-CEO
- Responsible for driving all revenue generated by the company
- Build inside sales, on-the-ground account executive and client success teams
- Help design compensation plan for these three departments
- Establish Objectives and Key Results for each team member and department to drive top-level company KPIs, including revenue, client, order volume, inventory listings, and sell-through rate growth and client happiness metrics
- Work with Operations Director to create and regularly share departmental KPIs with senior management
- Work with Marketing team to maximize new lead generation
- Work with Product team to maximize client happiness, retention, revenue and lifetime value
- Implement and enforce regular work cadence and process for each team to drive new client acquisition, retention and upselling
- Collect and disseminate user feedback to senior management and product teams
- Must come with “playbook” on how to scale a sales and customer success organization (at least 3 years in Director or VP level in high growth organizations)
- Very strong organizational skills
- High energy, self-starter
- Very creative and strong problem solving skills [scrappy/hustler], adaptability is critical
- Leader, mentor, charismatic, motivator
- Ability to close and nurture customers
- Ability to pursue long-term projects through to completion
- Data-driven decision maker
- Preferrable background in selling to SMBs, B2B/B2C marketplaces, or SMB SaaS
If you want to build the revenue engine of a high-growth, well-funded cannabis company, this job is for you. Click here to apply!