About Confident Cannabis: Account Executive
At Confident Cannabis, we’re solving the biggest problem in legal cannabis: wholesale trade is way too hard. Thousands of businesses buy and sell from each other every day, but no one knows what’s being made, who makes it, or what it’s made of. Plus, the compliance burdens to transact are cumbersome and getting worse.
To solve this problem, we’re building the only online B2B wholesale platform used by verified legal/licensed businesses to discover & market inventory tested by third-party labs, with the deepest supply and most-robust compliance and logistics management features in the industry. For the first time, legal cannabis producers, processors, distributors, and retailers can confidently and securely find what’s being made, who makes it, and what it’s made of. Nationwide. In real time.
Confident Cannabis empowers thousands of producers to stand out from the crowd to sell more at higher prices, and helps thousands of manufacturers & retailers cut through the clutter to buy exactly what they need when they need it – all with automated compliance features built right in.
Join our team of Oregon Account Executives to help grow adoption of Confident Cannabis Wholesale. Establish authentic and lasting relationships with cannabis operators in the state and solve their wholesale trade problems with the tools in Confident Cannabis. Responsible for generating new leads and nurturing existing customers.
- Establish new relationships with potential clients and nurture relationships with existing clients
- Become an expert using our software and train customers to use it thoroughly
- Visit and sign up assigned prospects retailers, producers and processors
- Lead client onboarding of assigned clients to ensure clients are successful and receive maximum benefit from using Confident Cannabis
- Give in-person demonstrations of our software to prospective clients and answer all questions that may arise
- Represent the company at certain events and trade shows
- Survey the industry and target specific accounts by utilizing published regulatory databases, trade journals/magazines, and other media outlets
- Ensure our CRM system is updated and used properly
- Accomplish other sales functions and assignments as requested
- Meet and exceed sales, retention and client happiness quotas
- Report weekly progress and KPIs to team lead
- Some travel required, mostly by car
- Background in selling to or operating cannabis retailers, processors or producers in Oregon
- Good listener and empathetic to client needs
- Very strong organizational skills
- High energy, self-starter
- Very creative and strong problem solving skills, adaptability is critical
- Ability to close and nurture customers
- Ability to pursue long-term projects through to completion
- Data-driven decision maker
- Extroverted, personable and easy to get along with
If you want to build the revenue engine of a high-growth, well-funded cannabis company, this account executive role is for you.